Thursday, 18 July 2013

Speak



Good day Family,

Whatever comes out of your mouth will pre-determine the layout of your future. Understanding what you're saying will echo into eternity. Your words are directly proportional to the life you choose. What you say is what you will also be held accountable for.

One would claim that we're merely voicing our opinion or communicating our feelings but in true essence we're directing our path. On many occasions we speak negativity into our lives'. "I had such a bad day", "the weather is too cold", "I don't have anything new to wear", "the car I drive is forever giving me problems"...

Stop that negativity...

Did you ever step back and say "Though my day didn't go as planned, I know it's part of God's plan for my life", "It may be cold but I have a warm bed to get into at night", "I may not have something new to wear but atleast I have something to wear", "Though my car is giving me trouble, Lord I know you will provide in my moment of need"...

Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits."

2 Corinthians 4:13 "Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak,"

Speak positivity into your lives, then put your head down and go after it. Believe that God is going to provide fruits for your labour. This way no matter what people say or do around you, you know where you're going and you know what's required for you to get there.

Dream it, Speak it, Believe it, Go after it.

You Have The World At Your Feet.

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment