Friday, 19 July 2013

Over the rainbow



Good day Family,

How many of you have seen a rainbow?! What, may I ask, does it come after?! Do you feel a sense of warmth well up in your being when you see it?!

Life has become so tough for many of us. We face uphill battles daily. We feel robbed of our peace and bogged down by worries. Trials and tribulations burn into our gut. This all occurs because we let it happen.

Yes, we may be going through trying times but we have a covenant with God. It's so pure that He even put it between the clouds. A promise from God to Us! A Rainbow! Doesn't that leave you in absolute awe?! He promised you great joys and successes but He didn't promise you the rainbow before the storm. It takes both sunlight and rain to create a rainbow.

Genesis 9:16 - "And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth."

Romans 8:18 - "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us"

The pain shall pass and victory shall be yours because... "You can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

You have The World At Yur Feet.

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment