Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Praise your way to Victory


Good morning Family,

Yesterday was one of the toughest days I've experienced. My character was tested continuously by people. I was deeply hurt by things that people did to me. All I could think of was rushing home, lighting a candle at my altar and worshipping God.

You see, the funny thing is, people have no control over your destiny. The devil plays tricks on your mind to make it seem at though the world determines your footsteps. That is not the case. No matter what people say or do to you, they're not going to stop you from what God has intended for your life.

When you feel as though you're trapped by people, simply PRAISE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY! You may say: "Fabian, I don't know how and I don't know why..." but rather you should be saying, "I don't know what's going to happen to me but I know Almighty God has a plan and purpose for me!"

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

1Samuel 26:24 Behold, as your life was precious this day in my sight, so may my life be precious in the sight of the LORD, and may he deliver me out of all tribulation.


Be still; Let God fight your battles and through it all... PRAISE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY!

You Have The World At Your Feet.

Stay Blessed,

Fabian Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment