Good day friends,
I'm sure each and every one of us has been through the phase where we focus on material possessions. Big houses, fancy cars, designer clothing and jewellery etc... All these material possessions costs a pretty little fortune. All that it generates is a status concept.
I pose the following questions just to create a little bit of thought...
- Have you ever come home are a long and gruelling day and all you wanted was to share a hug with a companion and feel their warmth?
- When you were delivered "good news", have you ever kept it to yourself or did you decide to share it with those close to you?
- If you were in a car accident and you were taken to hospital, would there be someone the hospital would be able to contact?
I'm not saying that having material possessions are bad. If you can afford them, then why not go out and buy them. All I'm saying is don't stand on people to get them and don't eliminate people once you have them.
The best things in life are actually free... the greatest of them all is love.
Share yours with those around you and make sure you appreciate those that didn't stand on you when you fell but rather offered their hand to lift you up.
Make the most of your time on earth. Live, Laugh, Love...
Until next time, You Have The World At Your Feet.
Stay Blessed,
Fabian Frank

No comments:
Post a Comment