Friday, 31 May 2013

Climbing


Good day friends,

I trust that this week has been one of great success for you all.

Today I find myself knowing that the greatest joy comes after overcoming a battle. Mental and physical battles. This week held a major learning experience for me. My integrity was questioned for the first time in a very long time and this made me exceptionally concerned.

For it to be questioned means that I placed myself in a compromising position and eventhough what was stated wasn't entirely true, my true character was not visible at all times. How many of you have felt like this before?! Did you ever feel that you would reach this point?! What did you decide to do about it?!

I've made the following decision... I've opted to stand firm in my beliefs and know that my God is bigger than any problem or obstacle in my way. True dependance upon the Lord has granted me the serenity to boldly face this obstacle and overcome it. That is true joy.

Friends I urge you to do the same and keep in mind the following:

"Those at the top of the mountain didn't fall there."

Read the above quote very carefully, rely fully on God and acknowledge that we cannot succeed on this earth without Him. In actual fact, we cease to exist without Him.

Until next time, You Have The World At Your Feet.

Stay blessed.

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment