Friday, 10 May 2013

A Mother

Good day friends,

We were all brought into this world by our mothers... A woman who carried us for 9months before we popped out. Some of us may have been over eager and came out earlier and others may have been stubborn and stayed a little longer but the fact remains that we would not have been born if it wasn't for our mothers.

We went on from infants, to teenagers and then to adults... She was there every step of the way. Some of us may not have a mother currently but I'm quite sure there's a woman in your life that plays that role. I've been truly blessed as I've had many motherly figures in my life. Bold, strong and powerful woman who stood by my side every step of the way. No matter where I was, what I did or didn't do, they were always there... In spirit, in heart and often in presence.

This Sunday is Mother's day. Take the time to show your mother, biological or not, that she means the world to you. Also, treat everyday as "Mother's Day" for we never know when that day will come when we will have to part ways for a moment.

As tears fill my eyes, I say:

"To all the mothers out there, may the Almighty bless and keep you safe. May his Grace protect you and may the Joy from above glisten your life. Thank you for all you have done, all that you do and all that you will do... You'll will always be the first woman we've ever loved.

To all the mothers that have passed on, we will meet again and relive the memories. Your values and lessons have kept us in good stead over the years and we know you're watching over us every single day. We love you.

Happy Mother's Day."

Until next time, You Have The World At Your Feet.

Stay Blessed,

Fabian Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment