Thursday, 16 May 2013
Finding Strength
Good day friends,
I don't know about you'll but this has been a tough and trying week for me. Getting attacked from all angles... So bad that I actually questioned my ability for the first time in years. How many of you felt like this?! I had to keep reminding myself that I am a child of God and His grace protects me.
The joy of the Lord really is our strength... Pleasing Him above any other is what brings us that strength to endure and overcome. Doing what is right, what is honest, what is earnest...
When our hearts feel like they're shattering with pain just remember that its just weakness leaving your body. God has already placed bubble-wrap around you so no matter how many times you fall, you will never be broken.
Lift up those groggy heads, wear that smile, keep those feet moving and know that each step you take is for a greater purpose. As you do so, remember these words...
MATTHEW 7:7
"Ask and it shall be given unto you, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and the door will be opened unto you"
Let's round off this week on a high... Give 'em something to remember.
Until next time, You Have The World At Your Feet
Stay Blessed,
Fabian Frank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment