Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Walking

Good morning Family,

To walk by definition means:
"To move over a surface by taking steps with the feet at a pace slower than a run."

Your feet are moving but you're not rushing or sprinting. One foot after the other. Embarking on a journey with the hope of reaching the destination. Embracing and appreciating the gift of life as you walk.

Comfort, peace, protection and security springs to mind when you walk with God. He didn't always promise that life will be easy but He did promise that you will have the strength to endure whilst He is ever present.

Isaiah 41:10 - "Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Take a walk with God and see what lies in your path and future.

You Have The World At Your Feet!

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment