Good day Family,
Acts of faith are commonly known as a handover to God. It means you trust Him with everything. Every situation, every worry, every grief, every trial, every outcome... hand it over to God! Don't seek your own intelligence on matters that you can't fathom.
Surrendering isn't a sign of weakness. It just means that God is number 1 in your life and you will allow Him to direct your footsteps. Being proud doesn't encourage atonement and neither does ignorance. Having knowledge and never using it is like eating without swallowing. **Pointless**
Mark 10:52 says, “Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Immediately he regained his sight ...”
Rick Warren (Author) said this:
"Some of you say, “I’d like to change. I’d like a fresh start. I’d like to be different, but I just can’t.” And you’re right! You can’t change. If you could, you would have already done it. You need a power greater than yourself to make the changes that really make a difference in your life."
So Let Go and Let God see to your future!
Try it and Let me know how it goes...
You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
You Have The World At Your Feet!
Stay Blessed,
Fabian Frank

No comments:
Post a Comment