Good morning Family,
Ever missed someone so much that you're scared to tell them? It's never too late. Make that call. Ever wanted to study further and grow your educational level? It's never too late. Go get that degree. Ever wanted to start your own business? It's never too late. Go be that Chairperson. Ever wanted to change the world? It's never too late. Go and change the world.
It's simple family, it really is! Get out of your own way and go after those dreams, those goals, those aspirations... As long as you are alive, it's never too late. You have the ability to decide how you're going to install belief and grit into your mind. Make that decision.
Give thanks for all you have and work for all you want. Don't just stand by and let life pass you by, live it.
Psalm 86:12 "I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever."
It's never too late to leave your troubles and step into faith. I believe in you... Do you?
You Have The World At Your Feet!
Stay Blessed,
Fabian Frank

No comments:
Post a Comment