Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Thank You

Good day Family,

My sincere apologies for not posting for a few days...
I've been under an immense amount of pressure.

Today I write to you all telling you how grateful I am for each and every one of you. The fact that you take the time to read my blog regularly means more to me than words could ever describe. I always tell people that God writes my blog and I'm merely the instrument that types it.

By you reading it, I firmly believe that we are changing the world by opening our hearts and minds and reaching the nations throughout the world. Your presence is truly humbling as eventhough I may be troubled, writing to you makes my worries fall down into the trenches where they belong.

Zephaniah 3:17
"The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy"

To round off this post I bid this to you:

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm across your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until YOU READ again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hands!"

You Have The World At Your Feet.

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment