Friday, 13 September 2013

Inspiration

Good day Family,

As the working week draws to a close a remarkable thought has crossed my mind... Here goes...

I can see, I can touch, I can hear, I can speak, I can read and I can write, I can understand, I can communicate, I can listen, I can feel...
These are gifts many of us have right?! RIGHT! So if we can do all or some of the things, we have an avenue to inspire right?! RIGHT! Now that we know we can inspire, all of us are right?! WRONG!

Good people, we don't! We forget about others and concentrate on ourselves far too much. Is this not selfish?! When you live with the aim of letting your ways inspire people, you unconsciously fulfill the dreams that you have set out to achieve. Isn't that remarkable?! Your walk now has a purpose! Your achievements are now legacies. Your life lived is no longer in vain. You're changing lives by merely living yours!

So I ask you this: What has changed?
Answer: YOU HAVE!

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

You have been called to live a purpose driven life and you will inspire the nations if you listen and adhere to your calling.
 
Out with the old; In with the new!
 
You Have The World At Your Feet!
 
Stay blessed,
 
Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment