Tired; Drained; Exhausted; Pain; Sufferring; Turmoil; Anguish; Stress; Troubles; Worries; Sadness; Issues; Agendas; Heartache and Strain... That what we all have felt at some stage in our lives. It's hits home harder than the Tsunami struck East or the Hurricane struck West.
This is when you soul required proper feeding. The feeding that'll inspire another, uplift another, aid another... for you only experience fullness when you are at your lowest and yet you continue to help those whose needs are greater. Want to feel strength? Feed someone who hasn't eaten in a week. That's the food of substance. The food of life. The Word or Message that'll carry you way further than you own thoughts.
Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me
Isaiah 58:10 If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday
Feed you soul; Feed another.
You Have The World At Your Feet.
Stay Blessed,
Fabian Frank

No comments:
Post a Comment