Tuesday, 9 April 2013

The Simple things matter most...

Good Morning Friends,

Upon arrival at work the morning, I stumbles accross an email that made so much sense, I had to summarize it and share it with you'll.

The title read: "10 Extraordinary things people say everyday"

1. "Here's what I was thinking"
2. "I was wrong"
3. "That was awesome"
4. "You are welcome"
5. "Can you help me"
6. "I'm sorry"
7. "Can you show me"
8."Let me give you a hand"
9. "I Love you"
10. "Nothing"

The little things in life matter the most. Without being aware of it, we make a positive investment into the lives of others and it doesn't cost a single cent.
Inspiring and motivating individuals in our work and office environments whilst granting them a sense of importance and value.
One can never truly measure the magnitude this holds but the outcome and results are astounding.

So I urge each of you to try it... If it doesn't work, you've lost nothing. However, if it does, you can only grow into success.

Until next time, always remember, You Have The World At Your Feet!

Best wishes,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment