Thursday, 25 April 2013

Living Life to the Full

Hello friends,

How often is it that we find ourselves stranded on an emotional island with no help in sight??!! Our silence screams a million voices but no one can hear it... How many of us pass through life worrying and stressing instead of actually living??!!

I posed the above questions not for you to doubt your existence but rather to allow you to let your existence fulfil its actual purpose. Living life to the full doesn't necessarily mean we have to live lavish and extravagant lives but rather it means we should savour each moment for it is a precious undertaking.

Each passing second provides an opportunity for embrace to collide with purpose and for you to generate an understanding of importance. We all have dreams and aspirations but how many of us actually enjoy the process of going after them.

Micheal Jordan once said: "I've failed and failed and failed, this is why I succeed!"

A man with so many accolades openly admitting that though failure may come your way, through perseverance, will power and the aid of the Almighty, we can achieve anything.

The Bible says in Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

There's no ifs or buts... There's just guarantees!

Go after those goals and dreams and make sure you have fun doing it!

Do what you love and love what you do!

Until next time, You Have The World At Your Feet!

Stay Blessed,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment