Friday, 25 July 2014
Faith it till you make it!
Good morning Family,
This morning I was privileged enough to read and hear a co-worker's testimony and I was deeply moved by it. His life was a rollercoaster of events that brought him to a point where he had the serious choice to make... "LIFE" OR "THE WORLD"???
That's a really hard decision to make when it comes down to it... Ultimately it also means life or death.
How do we make that choice? We want all our pain and suffering to go away but do we actually take that leap of faith? Do we say "Lord, I can't do this on my own, you take control."? We're stuck and fixated on wanting to do it on our own.
The cliché is "Fake it till you make it" but today I say "Faith it till you make it".
Why am I changing it?
Because the best way to turn a test into a testimony is to have faith in God and trust the Almighty to rule over your life. That way, not even death, has a say.
When Jesus spoke to the woman who touched His cloak in
Luke 8:48
"Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."
He knew that power had left His body because of her intense belief and faith that she could be healed by simply touching His garment. There were thousands of people around but He only felt it when she touched Him.
Are you longing for just a touch? Do you want to experience God's love? Do you want to live a life that will reach many?
Take that leap of faith today.
Commit you life to the Lord. He's in control now.
You have THE WORLD AT YOUR FEET.
Stay blessed,
Fabian Frank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment