Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Free At Last


"My chains are gone,
I've been set free,
My God, My Saviour has ransomed me,
And like a flood,
His mercy rains,
Unending love,
Amazing Grace."

Family, Do you feel bogged down by aspects of your life? Can't seem to kick an addiction? Forever worrying about what is to come? Will I ever get anywhere in life? Surely I can't be a bad person?

I've got news for you... You're free. When Jesus hung on the cross, in the greatest love story ever told, the prisoner on His right mocked Him but the prisoner on His left asked Him to remember him... Jesus replied and said "Today, you will be with me in paradise."

When we realize just how unnecessary our stress and failure is, we see the mercy of God upon us.
The Bible says:

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Your future has been determined but it's up to you to choose which path you would like to walk. Take that step today and say "Lord, forgive me for wanting to do things on my own. Today, I give you my life... I make you my Lord and Saviour."

You have THE WORLD AT YOUR FEET.

Stay blessed,
Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment