Monday, 24 February 2014

Control without being in control


Good day Family,

 
How many of you have been faced with such a trying situation that you didn't know which way to turn or where to go? Trapped? Cornered? Worried? Robbed of your joy?

 Do you know that the manner you feel is a choice? You allow yourself to feel that way. Why do we choose to do it all on our own when we have God who is waiting to help you and I, if we just step out in faith and commit it all to Him.

 
I personally found a greater purpose and blessing bestowed upon me when I let go and let God take control. My life seemed to pan out for the better without me even stressing about the outcome because the One who planned it all will only provide absolute blessings for my life.

 
One and all, try it... Release it all. Allow the Alpha and Omega to take control of your life and let Him guide your path. I will be praying for you every step of the way.

 

You have THE WORLD AT YOUR FEET!

 

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment