Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Determination

Good morning Family,

Determination by definition is:
1. The act of making or arriving at a decision.
2. Firmness of purpose; resolve.
3. A fixed intention or resolution.

When you arrive at a decision to endure, to go through, to pursue or to achieve, that act is known as determination. When you approach an obstacle, a challenge or even a duty in your everyday life with the right mindset to complete or overcome, that is determination. A decision so small yet so powerful. Your mind now says: "No matter what may come my way, I know that the power within me is far greater than the task ahead of me."

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD;
be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the LORD!


Make that decision to take on life head on and believe in God to work miraculously in your life and you will see the growth... Not only within you but in your circumstances, in your working environment, in your relationships... Never give up!

There's no glory without guts!

You Have The World At Your Feet.

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment