Monday, 24 June 2013

The rain will make it grow...


Good morning family,

I don't know about you but I opened my eyes this morning and that was enough for me to take a knee and thank God for the gift of a new day.

It's a new week, a fresh start...

I was sitting in a coffee shop one day and I overheard a newly married couple talking...
Wife: "Darling, you know we just got married and our future is not guaranteed?"
Husband: "Yes I know."
Wife: "So what will happen when times get so hard and it starts to rain?"
Husband: "Don't worry about that, the rain will make us grow!"

Truth is that we will always face challenges and hard times in our lives. So much so that it'll dampen our spirits... Embrace it, for when the water settles into the soil, you will grow. Take it and make the most of it. Make sure your roots are well grounded in fertile soil so when the rain comes, you will GROW!

Always remember, You Have The World At Your Feet!

Stay blessed,

Fabian Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment